Our Awarding Organisation partners play a key role in delivering quality and professional qualifications for a respected and recognised workforce.
CIMSPA Awarding Organisation Partners are part of CIMSPA’s sector wide engagement involving over 300 Employer Partners, Training Provider Partners and Higher Education Partners.
Awarding organisations are vital to ensure a range of industry-relevant, quality assured qualifications are available to employers, employees, and those wishing to enter the sport and physical activity sector. CIMSPA is pleased to have put in place a formal partnership with some of the leading awarding organisations in the sector.
CIMSPA professionally recognises awarding organisation partner qualifications which support membership and continuing professional development. With a rapidly changing skills and qualifications landscape it is vital that CIMSPA is working with the leading organisations involved in that change to continue to support members with their education and professional development needs.
- Professional standards engagement – Expert input into Professional Development Committees developing individual standards. Participation in professional standards consultations.
- Sector engagement – Partners will be invited to be part of one or more Professional Development Committees (PDCs). PDCs are made up of various employer groups, awarding organisations, training providers, higher / further education providers and sector specialists.
- Partnership recognition – The right to use the CIMSPA partner logo, an official partnership certificate and a listing on the CIMSPA partnership directory.
- Quality assurance – CIMSPA’s quality assurance is exclusively reserved for CIMSPA partners. CIMSPA will conduct quality assurance on the partner in accordance with its Quality Assurance policy and procedures.
- CIMSPA support – Partners will be provided with a dedicated Education Manager to liaise with you on all aspects of our partnership. There will be formal face to face points / meetings with your Education Manager during each 12-month period.
- Magazine and email bulletins – Two printed copies of S&PA Professional magazine to key partnership contacts plus a monthly subscription to S&PA Extra digital newsletter.
- Media profile and recognition – CIMSPA will celebrate partners and the contribution they are making to the sector across our website and social media platforms. Partners will be listed in a directory on www.cimspa.co.uk.